Inca Bootcamps are a world leading initiative that combines fitness, relaxation and tourism to create a truly unforgettable experience. Based in the breathtaking Sacred Valley, heartland of the Inca Empire, Peru Fitness Holidays guarantees you will not only leave Peru feeling fitter, healthier and rejuvenated but you will also leave with amazing experiences and memories, motivated to make positive change in your lifestyle.
The majority of our clients come to us because they seek a bootcamp to help them achieve their target weight and fitness goals, these range from losing a specific amount of weight to getting stronger or preparing for an upcoming event (wedding, race). Through our talented team of motivated, qualified and caring trainers and coaches we will get you on the path to where you strive to be, in an encouraging and supportive manner.
We understand that everybody is unique and that is why at the beginning of every bootcamp, each person has a 1-1 session with our head coach. During this session we will identify your goals and objectives, which will help us personalise the holiday so that you get what you want from it.
Everyday is designed to encompass a physical activity, exercise classes, workshops and visits to amazing Inca ruins and sights. The holidays will culminate with a visit to Machu Picchu, one of the seven wonders of the world. Amongst all of this, there will still be time to relax and soothe your muscles in one of the hot springs located throughout the Sacred Valley or receive a therapeutic or relaxing massage.
Inca bootcamps are for everyone, we have yet to meet someone too 'un-fit' or too 'fit' that won't benefit from this holiday.
To read the full itinerary please click here
|Off Road Running/ Jogging
|Core Stability Workouts
|Functional Movement Workouts
- Pick up/drop off to and from Cusco
- Pre and post bootcamp evaluation. This includes a Functional Movement Screen for each individual where we can identify the most significant deficiencies, and give you 2 personalized corrective exercises which should be done as part of any warm-up
- 6 nights accommodation
- 3 healthy meals a day
- Bottled water available throughout the day (please bring a bottle so we can save on plastic)
- All entries are included, (including the boleta de turista, which is valid for ten days and gives you access to 16 different sites throughout Cusco).
- Private transport for the whole week